Excuse me while I change my undies.
The event that most of us have been waiting for starts April 10th. I'm talking the return of Overwatch's Uprising. This time, with the Uprising we know and love, we get a new co-op story, Retribution.
It focuses on the first Blackwatch mission and the "official" mode will include Genji, McCree (which I'm assuming is on his first mission), Reaper, and Moira. MOIRA!! (I'm a Moira main)
Things to take away from this video:
- NEW ENEMIES! And also new "bosses" that are not characters in the game.
- No tank? I can only assume that the enemies will be "weaker" and bosses will be harder to kill.
- New Widowmaker skin. I can be wrong, but I'm probably not.
- NEW MOIRA SKIN!!!! Self explanatory.
- All prior Uprising skins will be unlocked again. Obviously
Along with what you've seen, as usual we'll also get new emotes, highlight intros, sprays, skins, etc.
If you didn't get to experience Uprising, I guarantee you'll think it's the best seasonal event Overwatch has to offer. It's also the closest thing to a campaign you'll get.
And if you DID play Uprising, remember one thing. We've got Doomfist, Moira, and Brigette to try out against the omnics.